Breaking News
Loading...

Info Post
Social activist Anna Hazare said on Tuesday that he wrote to Arvind Kejriwal because he thought his name was being misused by the Aam Admi Party and also said that he will not campaign for any party.
"Arvind and I are not enemies. I had a doubt therefore I wrote to him seeking a clarification," Hazare said.
In a letter written to Kejriwal on Sunday, the 76-year-old activist questioned the working of the party and asked whether the money collected during the Jan Lokpal agitation was diverted an being used for contesting the Delhi assembly elections.

"I believe money which is being collected in the name of agitation should be used for an agitation only," wrote Hazare in the letter which comes days after the government ordered probe into AAP's funding.
"I have never attached any value to money. My question is about a SIM card in connection with which I have been made an accused," he said.

Hazare had sought clarification over sale of SIM cards in his letter to Kejriwal.
"Some delegations came to me and said you have SIM cards issued in my name, whose sale led to collection of funds. I have never allowed this. For this I can be dragged to court, which will be very humiliating. Your using my name is not correct," he wrote in his letter.

Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia on Monday said the AAP would not contest the Delhi assembly elections if charges of using India Against Corruption (IAC) movement funds for political campaigning were found true.
Nachiketa Mavlekar, who claimed to be a Bharatiya Janata Party worker and social activist Anna Hazare’s supporter threw black ink at Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal on Monday, blaming the RTI crusader-politician had "betrayed Hazare and the people".

AAP activists pulled Mavlekar out of the conference hall. Before the police whisked him away, he said the AAP was misusing Hazare’s name for political gains. Amid a blame game over the ink attack, the BJP distanced itself from the heckler and condemned his act, but admitted he was a former member and worked with its IT cell around three years ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment